The GT216AA front tyre lineup was developed and tested by the best racers in the world to provide maximum grip while maintaining excellent bump compliance and durability. The special V shaped tread pattern gives excellent cornering precision. The lightweight, flexible carcass construction provide unmatched traction in any terrain. Each size has specific characteristics to maximise performance in across all type of conditions. The GoldenTyre “Fatty” is a great option for extreme/tough terrain as it’s large size (90/100-21) allows for a wider footprint and tall sidewall which adds to the overall grip, stability and bump compliance on uneven terrain. These attributes combined with the latest GT compound offer unmatched durability.
- Designed specifically for use in mid to hard conditions
- Vertical tread design and narrow profile create unmatched stability in ruts and soft conditions
- V shaped knobs and exclusive tread compound allow tyre to penetrate soft soil, sand and mud
- Reinforced carcass design allows for maximum traction without sacrificing feel and rim protection
- Directional tread design allows for improved cornering and braking grip
- DOT and F.I.M. approved
- The newly introduced 90/100-21 tyre offers further improved grip on tricky terrain and is recommended to be used with the same sized mousse.
|Front or Rear||Front|
|Riding Type||Cross Country / Desert, Enduro, Enduro Rally / Enduro On-Off, Motocross|
|Terrain||Hard, Mid, Mid Hard|
|Load and Speed Rating||57R|
GoldenTyre GT216 90/100-21 Front Tyre(Fatty) 21 inch Hard Enduro Extreme
Contact us for Shipping price