The GT216AA front tyre lineup was developed and tested by the best racers in the world to provide maximum grip while maintaining excellent bump compliance and durability. The special V shaped tread pattern gives excellent cornering precision. The lightweight, flexible carcass construction provide unmatched traction in any terrain. Each size has specific characteristics to maximise performance in across all type of conditions. The GoldenTyre “Fatty” is a great option for extreme / tough terrain as it’s large size (90/100-21) allows for a wider footprint and tall sidewall which adds to the overall grip, stability and bump compliance on uneven terrain. These attributes combined with the latest GT compound offer unmatched durability.
- Designed specifically for use in intermediate conditions
- Tread design developed from the “Fatty” 90/100-21 and configured to provide unmatched grip and durability in a traditional rolling diameter
- Exclusive tread compound and 90/90 profile allows tyre to grip on hard packed surfaces and provide an exceptional level of consistency at any lean angle
- Reinforced carcass design allows for maximum traction without sacrificing feel and rim protection
- Directional tread design allows for improved cornering and braking grip
- DOT and F.I.M. approved
GT216AA - Front tyre with the same rolling diameter as an 80/100-21, with larger section width and sidewall reinforcement for use on hard and very hard-packed terrain.
|Front or Rear||Front|
|Riding Type||Enduro, Enduro Rally / Enduro On-Off, Motocross|
|Terrain||Hard, Mid, Mid Hard|
|Load and Speed Rating||54R|
GOLDENTYRE GT216 90/90-21 TT 54R FRONT TYRE LARGE SECTION
Contact us for Shipping price