The GT216X rear tyre is the gold standard for extreme enduro competition. Designed after the GT216HBN, the X version features our exclusive “gummy” compound to create the best gripping tyre in the world. Proven time and time again by the top riders in Red Bull Hard Enduro Series as the best choice for extreme terrain. Even when a competitor comes close to achieving a similar level of grip, their tyre quickly falls apart in extreme conditions when the 216X is designed to win the race. If you are looking for the best traction on the planet, your search is over!
- Lightweight, flexible carcass with reinforced shoulder provides a large contact surface and
- good shock-absorption
- Exclusive “Gummy” compound provides the ultimate in extreme grip on uneven terrain
- State-of-the-art production processes create the perfect balance of extreme grip and
- Open tread design and F.I.M. approved 13mm knobs allow for self-cleaning in mud and
- soft conditions
- Directional construction maximises grip in every angle
- DOT and F.I.M. approved
Please note: X Products are not recommended for use with Tubliss systems.
|Front or Rear||Rear|
|Riding Type||Enduro, X Products|
|Terrain||Extreme Enduro, Hard, Mid, Mid Hard, Mid Soft, Soft|
|Load and Speed Rating||70R|
GOLDENTYRE GT216X 140/80-18 TLS 70R REAR TYRE
Contact us for Shipping price