The GT823KH is our performance adventure tyre. It was developed to deliver an incredible feeling on asphalt, low road noise and extended longevity while it’s aggressive tread / compound is designed to maximise performance off-road.
It was born from the success of the GT723 adventure tyre as a base with the goal of creating the ultimate big bike dual-sport tyre by increasing rider comfort on-road without losing the famous GT723 off-road performance.
Due to the great road manners of the GT823KH, it makes it a perfect choice for any casual dual sport rider while also being able to perform at the highest levels for off-road races and rally events.
- - Tubeless rear tyre
- - Newly developed radial construction allows for less rolling resistance and road noise on bitumen.
- - Unique carcass structure & compound helps retain the famous GT723 off-road characteristics.
- - Provides excellent grip in all types of terrain.
- - Designed specifically for ADV, Cross Country, Desert and Enduro Rally.
- - Curved knob profile reduces road noise and helps increase lifespan on asphalt and gravel roads.
- - The perfect balance of grip and road manners to provide the ultimate adventure tyre for any conditions.
- - DOT and F.I.M. approved.
Adventure riding covers a wide variety of terrain and the GT823KH has you covered anywhere your adventure leads!
|Front or Rear||Rear|
|Riding Type||Adventure, Cross Country / Desert, Enduro Rally / Enduro On-Off, Road|
|Terrain||Adventure, Hard, Intermediate, Mid, Mid Hard, Mid Soft, On Road / Off Road, Soft, Track|
|Load and Speed Rating||70H|