The MAX28 Expandable Backpack utilises Kriega’s groundbreaking Quadloc-Lite™ harness, combined with high-tech construction materials to meet the demands of the modern-day urban rider.
Composed of three sections: A 100% waterproof 15” laptop pocket, a fold-down zip compartment packed with organiser pockets and a spacious main central compartment with heavy-duty zip access, expandable from 22 to 28-litres when needed. Ideal for carrying a full-face helmet around town or packing in the weekly groceries.
- QUADLOC-Lite™ harness transfers weight from the shoulders to the chest and body, giving all-day riding comfort, even with heavy loads.
- Ultra-durable 420D Cordura® Lite Plus and Hypalon construction.
- ‘Soft-feel’ back panel for rider comfort.
- YKK® heavy-duty zips throughout.
- Zip-out expandable main body taking the total carrying capacity to 28-litres
- Guaranteed waterproof 15” laptop pocket. (max size 350 x 245mm / 13.7” x 9.64”)
- 4 internal zip pockets, plus quick-access document sleeve.
- Hydration Reservoir compatible.
- Removable waist strap for extra pack stability when riding.
- Reflective panels on the harness give added visibility.
- Harness pocket compatible.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE.
DIMENSIONS : 22-Litre 460(h) x 280(w) x 180(d) mm 18.1”(h) x 11”(w) x 7”(d)
VOLUME: 22 – 28 Litres (1340 – 1700cu in) total capacity
WEIGHT: 1850g 65oz