RYAN RUBBER SUB MOUNT 19-20 KTM 790 ADVENTURE R
The RYAN Rubber Mounted SUB "Scotts Under Bar" Mount uses (8) Poly-Urethane bushings to isolate vibration and reduce rider fatigue by softening the harsh spike of hitting square edge rocks and obstacles.
NOTE: This kit will require a Scotts Steering Stabilizer with a mounted Plus 8mm Longer Link Arm.
RUBBER MOUNTED SUB KIT INCLUDES:
1) Rubber Mounted SUB Mount
2) Sets of Rubber Bushings -(Red = Medium *2.) & All Neccessary Hardware.
- This Kit Raises the handlebars 25mm-30mm taller than stock and puts the bars at 19mm in front of the steering stem (which is 4.5mm in front of the stock stock handlebar position)
- Lower Bend Bars can be used to compensate for additional height.
- SUB Mounting reduces the risk of bodily injury
- Stabilizer is tucked away and protected from potential damage from a crash.